Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Lower fat pastry for savory pastry, perfect for apertizers
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place flour and salt in food processor fitted with plastic blade.
- Pulse briefly to combine, with motor running, add egg, canola oil, olive oil, and water.
- Pulse until combined, dough will be crumbly and moist.
- Remove the dough from the food processor bowl, use your hands and pat gently to form dough into a disk shape.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, refridgerate for 30 minutes or until well chill.