Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs 18 mins
The sweet and savory glaze on this pork tenderloin adds extra flavor to the juicy meat. Cook time includes marinading.
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 4 ingredients and brush half of the mixture over pork.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Chill remaining glaze.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill pork with lid covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees.
- While cooking, turn once and baste with reserved glaze during last 8 minutes.
Really impressed with how this turned out! It's so easy, and the pork is so tender and flavourful. I love molasses, and, while there's a hint of it while eating, it's caught in fine balance with the other marinade ingredients and gives depth to the glaze. Thanks for posting!
This has been one of my favorite recipes for years. It turns out perfect every time. A great item to have when company is over.
I have been using a martha stewart honey butter recipe to cook pork tenderloin for over a year now and it always turned out perfect but this recipe sounded soooo good that I took the chance and tried something new and I was surprised how good this was. What a nice change. I will now alternate with this one and my former. Thanks you for posting this!!!