Recipe by Chris from Kansas
The sweet and savory glaze on this pork tenderloin adds extra flavor to the juicy meat. Cook time includes marinading.
Top Review by woodland hues
Really impressed with how this turned out! It's so easy, and the pork is so tender and flavourful. I love molasses, and, while there's a hint of it while eating, it's caught in fine balance with the other marinade ingredients and gives depth to the glaze. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients and brush half of the mixture over pork.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Chill remaining glaze.
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray.
- Grill pork with lid covered, 18 to 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees.
- While cooking, turn once and baste with reserved glaze during last 8 minutes.