Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom used to make this in the fall and winter when we were in high school, and it was one of the recipes I was sure to take with me when I moved out on my own.
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml oil
- 709.77 ml chicken, cooked and shredded
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, drained
- 248.05 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 2.46 ml cornstarch
- Cook the onion and the garlic in the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for chicken broth and cornstarch.
- Blend the cornstarch into the chicken broth; add to the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This is such a great recipe to have on hand! Thanks! It's very quick and easy. The whole family loved it!