1/1 Photo of Savory Chicken Stew
My mom used to make this in the fall and winter when we were in high school, and it was one of the recipes I was sure to take with me when I moved out on my own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml oil
- 709.77 ml chicken, cooked and shredded
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, drained
- 248.05 g can whole kernel corn, drained
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 2.46 ml cornstarch
- 1Cook the onion and the garlic in the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, until tender.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, except for chicken broth and cornstarch.
- 3Blend the cornstarch into the chicken broth; add to the saucepan.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1496.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: