Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like the flavor of rosemary with chicken, and it works well in a salad as it does in other recipes. Real easy to make, and great on either sandwich bread or on lettuce for a salad.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chicken breasts, chunks drained
- 1 -2 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- ground black pepper
- Mix ingredients together and serve on bread or lettuce.