Recipe by Acerast
A delicious appetizer for holiday gatherings when cranberries are plentiful. My dear MIL made her own cranberry relish - and I don't have her recipe but my mom made hers like Mimi from Maine's #202126 or pick one up at the grocery store during the November-December holiday months.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cooked chicken, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry-orange relish, drained
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in onion dip, flour and dill weed.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, untli well blended.
- Fold in chicken; spread in pan.
- Bake about 1 1/4 hours or until edge is golden brown and center is firm.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Remove side of pan.
- Spoon relish onto top of cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Cut into thin wedges and serve with crackers or veggies for dipping.