Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
This one dish meal combines my favorite fall-winter flavors, rosemary, garlic, and thyme seasoned sweet potatoes and parsnips, for a bowl of down-home wholesome goodness, perfect for any night of the week. Mixed with ground soy burger, the savory starches transform any old Tupperware bowl into grandma's casserole dish.
- 3⁄4 cup chopped parsnip
- 3⁄4 cup chopped sweet potato
- 1 cup veggie crumbles, ground soy meat (I use 1 pouch of frozen Boca ground burger)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 dash rosemary
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 dash garlic salt
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour in broth and add parsnips and sweet potatoes.
- cook parsnips and sweet potatoes half way through.
- Add 1 cup frozen soy burger (1 pouch frozen Boca).
- Add the seasonings and stir until all heated through.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy.