1/1 Photo of Savory 7up Herb Biscuits from Scratch (No Bisquik)
No baking mix? No problem! You can still make those delicious 7up biscuits you've seen on Pinterest. This version adds fresh herbs for a savory flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and herbs.
- 3Slowly mix in butter, then yogurt, then lemon-lime soda. Dough will be smooshy and sticky!
- 4Using a wooden spoon or a large serving spoon, drop balls of dough onto parchment-papered baking sheet. There should be enough dough for about 6 medium-sized biscuits.
- 5Bake in 425˚F oven for about 15 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory 7up Herb Biscuits from Scratch (No Bisquik)
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: