Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
No baking mix? No problem! You can still make those delicious 7up biscuits you've seen on Pinterest. This version adds fresh herbs for a savory flavor.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and herbs.
- Slowly mix in butter, then yogurt, then lemon-lime soda. Dough will be smooshy and sticky!
- Using a wooden spoon or a large serving spoon, drop balls of dough onto parchment-papered baking sheet. There should be enough dough for about 6 medium-sized biscuits.
- Bake in 425˚F oven for about 15 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack.