5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe hits 3 crucial food groups & is mashed potatoes with a twist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the Italian sausage on a skillet that has been prepped with olive oil until light brown.
- 2Remove the sausage and chop into small pieces, set aside.
- 3Chop and sear the vegetables in a pan with a small amount of olive oil until cooked, set aside.
- 4Prepare the Simply mashed potatoes as directed on the box.
- 5Once the potatoes have been ready, place in a serving bowl. Add sausage and top with vegetables.
- 6Sprinkle a light amount of pepper over the top and your stunning spuds are ready to be enjoyed!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoring Spuds #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 1004.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes