My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill large saucepan with cold water; place potatoes in water as you peel them.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat; cook for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove from pan, drain and let cool; once cooled, cut into pieces and set aside.
- 4Combine the butter and oil in a large skillet over low heat. Once melted, add scallions and potatoes. Saute' until golden brown (approx 8 min.). Use your spatula to scrape up brown bits from potatoes.
- 5Add the apples; cover and cook for 2 minutes, shaking the pan constantly to prevent sticking and burning.
- 6Remove cover and stir, once again scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes, until potatoes and apples are tender.
- 7Add salt, pepper and place into serving bowl.
- 8Serve with pork chops and sauteed Swiss chard.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Potatoes With Apples
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1130.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g