Recipe by SusanJM
This fast and easy one-dish meal has been a favourite after-work supper recipe at our house for years! (Originally from a recipe in an ad for the American Potato Marketing Board.)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or less)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup chunky salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken and potatoes into 3/4" chunks.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet and brown the chicken, about 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is browning, cook the potatoes in the microwave until just tender (8-10 minutes on high.) .
- Add the potatoes to the chicken and saute until they are both lightly browned.
- Add the corn and salsa and stir until mixed and heated through.