Recipe by JustJanS
Another meal that I think is quick and tasty, and better than take-aways. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 500 g pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pork into 2 inch pieces.
- Combine soy, sake, ginger and garlic.
- Marinate the meat in this mixture (for no more than 15 minutes or it will toughen).
- Heat the oil in a large frypan, and saute the drained pork over a high heat until slightly brown; then turn and saute at medium heat.
- Add the reserved marinade, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with rice, and sauteed Asian vegetables.
- *Wealso use this marinade for chicken for the BBQ.