Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pol Martin Cookbook: Easy Cooking for Today
- 1⁄2 lb frozen whole okra
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- lemon juice, few drops
- salt and pepper
- bring 1 cup salted water to boil in saucepan. add okra, cover, cook for 10 minutes.
- when okra is cooked, cool under cold running water, drain weel.
- heat butter in frying pan, when hot add okra and parsley, mix well and add pine nuts.
- cook 2 minutes over medium heat, season with salt and pepper.
- sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.