1/3 Photos of Sausage-Rice Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
out of here's Note:
When you want comfort food, this is it! www.recipezaar.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 12 inch skillet, cook sausage until browned.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together cooked rice, green chilies, mushrooms, soup milk and cheese.
- 4Stir in the cooked sausage, transfer to a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- 5Cover and bake 40 minutes, then add the fried onions and cook uncovered 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage-Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.4
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 1767.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: