Found this recipe in an old family cookbook. I jazzed it up and trust me...it is a yummy for the tummy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 1 1/2 Quart Casserole Dish with cooking spray.
- 2Line bottom of dish with cooked breakfast sausage.
- 3Grate 3 potatoes with hand grater (use larger holes on grater) *** You may leave skins on or off. Layer potatoes on top of sausage.
- 4Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of potatoes.
- 5Beat 3 eggs and pour evenly across the top of prepared dish.
- 6Sprinkle top with Paprika, Parsley and season with salt and pepper for taste.
- 7Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked (casserole won't wobble!).
- 8Variations: You may wish to cook a diced onion and red pepper in with the meat for added flavor or use ham instead of sausage. This is a fun recipe to play with.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage & Potato Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 231.6 mg
- Sodium 751.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.5 g