Sausage and Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Butter a 8x8 glass pan.
- Cook sausage until browned, breaking up into small pieces.
- Add flour to sausage, then milk.
- Stir until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, about 5 min.
- Arrange potatoes in prepared dish (no need to thaw).
- Top with 1/3 of onions, 1 C.
- of cheese, 1/3 of onions, sausage mixture and remaining 1/4 of cheese.
- Bake uncovered until potatoes are tender, about 45 min.
- Sprinkle with remaining onions and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!