Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
By Alice Ceresa at tasteofhome.com.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 3 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the salt, oregano, paprika and garlic salt; sprinkle half over potatoes.
- Arrange sausage and chicken over the potatoes. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 55-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and potatoes are tender.
My hubby and I loved this recipe. The only thing I did differently was I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and added a little butter the last 20 mins or so to the potatoes. My husband isn't a big chicken fan, but he even wanted the leftovers. Thanks for the recipe.