Recipe by True Texas
From the First United Methodist Church Cookbook, "Heavenly Concoctions".
Top Review by Vicki in CT
These were good, a little doughy inside after cooking 25 minutes. Will try cooking longer next time. I used hot sausage in these and served with scrambled eggs and fruit salad for a big group. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in skillet, stirring until crumbly, drain.
- Combine sausage, baking mix, water and soup in bowl - mix well.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full (or use paper liners).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. May bake in miniature muffin cups for 18 to 20 minutes.
- You can reserve drippings to prepare cream gravy to serve over the muffins.