Recipe by sunrise MN
Simple and quick comfort food.There's a hint of sweetness from the creamed corn. Great served with warm biscuits and a green salad.
Top Review by Digigirl
This was very, very quick and easy to make and surprisingly good! I made this with 1 lb Andouille sausage, 2 cans of cream corn and about a pound of pasta. I was afraid it would be bland, but the sausage gave a nice smokiness throughout the dish, and the corn made an interesting sweet "sauce." Both my boys liked it - even the Pickiest Eater In The World (tm). Thanks!
- 1 (12 ounce) package pork sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles according to directions on package.
- While noodles are cooking, fry pork sausage in a skillet, drain grease, add onions to pork and cook about 5 mins.or until tender.
- Add the creamed corn let simmer until heated through.
- Add egg noodles, mix well but gently. Serve.
- This is the basic recipe. Add as you like --. mushrooms, green or red pepper, anything you feel like. Also you can double the creamed corn or sausage to fit your family's preference.