Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is one I found on another site on the Internet (don't remember which one). It is easy, quick, low cal and very good. Give it a try!
- 1 lb medium size fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Brush mushroom caps with dressing and place on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 5 minutes.
- Press sausage evenly into mushroom caps. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Broil an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
- And ENJOY!