Recipe by ThespiSis
I got this recipe from my mom. I can't remember where she got it, but it always disappears quickly. It's wonderful for breakfast, dinner, or an appetizer, and it's great with scrambled eggs. Unfortunately, Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup is very hard to find in some areas, but 10 ounces of Salsa Con Queso works just as well as a substitute. I've listed reduced fat ingredients because I prefer them, and they taste just as good, but you can use the regular ingredients of you're opposed to reduced fat foods.
- 1 lb reduced-fat sausage (Jimmy Dean makes a very yummy reduced fat sausage)
- 1 (10 ounce) cancambell Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage and crumble.
- Mix sausage with soup/queso.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and place in 9x13 casserole dish.
- Press triangles together and around the sides of the dish (this will form the bottom of your crust).
- Pour in sausage mix and spread evenly.
- Unroll other can of crescent rolls and place on top.
- Pinch triangles together and press sides together with the side of the first roll to seal your crust.
- Bake in 325º oven for 15-20 minutes.