- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Lay crescent rolls flat in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine cooked sausage, cheeses, eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (depending on your oven), until bubbly and rolls are baked.