Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another "Wanna Try". I would add some chopped onion and green/red peppers though. It's all in your taste! :o)
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Lay crescent rolls flat in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine cooked sausage, cheeses, eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes (depending on your oven), until bubbly and rolls are baked.
We all enjoyed this casserole. Great to reheat for a snack also. I know we will make this often. Made for PAC Spring 2010.