Recipe by Troop Angel
These are so easy to make and taste like a sausage and cheese biscuit all rolled into one! This comes from the Jiffy mix recipe book.
Top Review by nwark1951
Have made these twice, very tasty! Had to increase the baking mix to 3 cups and the milk to a little over 3 cups to accomodate an 8 oz. bag of cheese (plus a little more...can't have too much cheese) and 1 lb. of sausage (mild), but it turned out very well!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- Store covered in refrigerator (if there's any left).