1/5 Photos of Sausage Breakfast Cookies
Troop Angel's Note:
These are so easy to make and taste like a sausage and cheese biscuit all rolled into one! This comes from the Jiffy mix recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- 7Store covered in refrigerator (if there's any left).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jiffy baking mix