Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so easy to make and taste like a sausage and cheese biscuit all rolled into one! This comes from the Jiffy mix recipe book.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- Store covered in refrigerator (if there's any left).
Have made these twice, very tasty! Had to increase the baking mix to 3 cups and the milk to a little over 3 cups to accomodate an 8 oz. bag of cheese (plus a little more...can't have too much cheese) and 1 lb. of sausage (mild), but it turned out very well!
These were quick and they made a good size batch. Something different for breakfast, I found them just a tad dry for my taste, next time I might use a little more milk. Yummy flavor!
These were wonderful, very reminiscent of sausage balls, which I've always had at parties. DH loved them, as did I. I used hot sausage, as a personal preference. My yield was 33, but mine may have been a bit on the small side ( I don't think so, though) and I froze some for later! They came together fairly quickly, and I'll be making them again. Thanks for sharing, Troop Angel.