Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so easy to make and taste like a sausage and cheese biscuit all rolled into one! This comes from the Jiffy mix recipe book.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on paper towel.
- Store covered in refrigerator (if there's any left).
Have made these twice, very tasty! Had to increase the baking mix to 3 cups and the milk to a little over 3 cups to accomodate an 8 oz. bag of cheese (plus a little more...can't have too much cheese) and 1 lb. of sausage (mild), but it turned out very well!
These are great! So easy and so tasty. I added the milk to the rest of the ingred. They came out perfect. They weren't dry at all. I used Bisquick instead of Jiffy. I used my 1 inch ice cream scoop to make the balls. Perfect. Thanks!
These were pretty good. They got a little dry while cooking. I would be interested in trying it without the cheese and maybe with some maple syrup. More of a sweet breakfast item. They were filling and we might make these again.