1/1 Photo of Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Chicken Queen's Note:
Anytime I make this I have requests for the recipe. You can put it together the night before and just put it in the oven the next morning. I have substitued ham for the sausage and it also turns out good. It can also be made in the crockpot with success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1Combine 1 3/4 cups cheese and next 6 ingredients.
- 2Fold in potatoes.
- 3Spread half of the mixture into a baking dish (9x13 inches).
- 4Top with sausage.
- 5Top with remaining potato mixture.
- 6Top with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.8
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 1234.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip