Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- Brown the sausage and drain.
- In a greased 9x13 inch cake pan, sprinkle the hashbrowns, then sausage, onion, green peppers, and 1/2 cheese.
- Mix the eggs until scrambled and pour over the hashbrown mixture in cake pan.
- Fork the ingredients together.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes, checking to see if done in the center.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and put back in the oven until melted.
- This can be done the night before and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- You may need to cook a little longer, though.
- You can be creative, substitute ham for the sauasage.
- or pepper jack cheese for the cheddar.