Recipe by Dizdezi
I found this recipe on Food Network but made a few changes and still thought it was delicious!
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 lb alfresco Italian chicken sausage
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set up pot for pasta and cook as directed.
- Chop sun dried tomatoes with oil in mini chopper until finely chopped. Cut up fully cooked chicken sausage. Empty sun dried tomatoes into skillet with cut up chicken and cook together until chicken is browned (remember its already cooked, just browning it - about 2 minutes) transfer to a separate dish. Cut up artichokes and put into same pan as sun dried tomatoes were cooked in with minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, white wine, basil, parsley, salt and pepper and cook for about 2-5 minutes. Add chicken and sun dried tomatoes to mixture and simmer about 2 minutes. Drain pasta (do not rinse) pour mixture over pasta and serve immediately. Garnish with grated cheese.