- 4 links Italian sausage
- 1 lb macaroni (I use the smaller bow ties)
- 1 package frozen chopped sweet green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cooked eggplant (optional)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan coat with oil or pam, take sausage out of casing and crumble into the pan.
- Add onions and mix both until onion becomes almost golden and add peppers, eggplant, sage, garlic powder, italian seasonings, diced tomato and mix well.
- Cover frying pan and keep on low heat.
- Put up pot for macaroni and cook according to package.
- When macaroni is cooked drain well and mix with sausage and peppers mixture.