Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's "More Slow Cooker" recipes book. Excellent for parties and social occasions. Great crowd pleaser!
- 3⁄4 lb Italian pork sausage
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- assorted crackers or French bread, slices
- Cook sausage and onion in skillet over medium heat. Cook until sausage is done. Drain. Stir in pepperoni, ketchup, and pizza sauce.
- Spray 1-1/2 to 3 quart crock pot with cooking spray. Pour sausage mixture into crock pot. Add in cheese and stir.
- Cover and cook on low 2 to 3 hours or until cheese is melted.
- Scrape sides of crock pot to keep dip from burning. Serve with bread or assorted crackers.