- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell: Cook spaghetti according to package directions: drain.
- Stir in butter or margarine, Parmesan cheese, and eggs.
- Form spaghetti into a "crust" in a 10 inch pie plate.
- Sauce: Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer 5 minutes.
- Filling: Spread cottage cheese over bottom spaghetti "crust". Top with half the mozzarella cheese and then the sauce mixture.
- Bake in 350* oven for 30 minutes, topping with the remainder of the cheese during the last 10 minutes of baking.