Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another great appetizer recipe from a friend at work. Very easy to make. Yield is approximate.
- 1⁄2 cup plum jelly
- 1⁄2 cup chutney, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- garlic salt
- 1 package cocktail franks
- toothpick, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the plum jelly, chutney, vinegar and garlic salt to taste.
- Add the cocktail sausages.
- Pour in a chafing dish.
- Make sure sausages are heated through before serving.
- Stir several times while heating.
- Use toothpicks to serve.