Easy stovetop casserole. One-dish vegetarian pasta meal with creamy cheese sauce, chunks of fresh zucchini and the tang of canned tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute onion and zucchini in olive oil with basil until tender-crisp.
- 2Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta and return to its cooking pot.
- 3While pasta is still hot, over low heat, mix in cheddar cheese soup UNDILUTED, mustard, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and stir constantly with wooden spoon until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4Add a spoonful of water or so if it seems too thick.
- 5Carefully fold in cooked zucchini mixture and then tomatoes.
- 6Serve hot!
- 7Goes great with crusty bread and a fresh salad.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Cheesy Zucchini & Pasta Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 1004.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g