Sara's Cheesy Zucchini & Pasta Dinner
- In a skillet, saute onion and zucchini in olive oil with basil until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta and return to its cooking pot.
- While pasta is still hot, over low heat, mix in cheddar cheese soup UNDILUTED, mustard, shredded cheese, salt and pepper and stir constantly with wooden spoon until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add a spoonful of water or so if it seems too thick.
- Carefully fold in cooked zucchini mixture and then tomatoes.
- Serve hot!
- Goes great with crusty bread and a fresh salad.