Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
A hearty wrap or burrito.
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Cook the ground round in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain any fat, or use wadded paper towels to remove it from the skillet.
- Add the beans and cook until mixture is hot.
- Evenly divide mixture on 4 flour tortills.
- Evenly divide remaining ingredients and place on tortillas.
- Wrap like a burrito.
- Serve immediately.
Yum! This was very good! I made for lunch over the weekend and my husband and I really enjoyed it. I used hot salsa because we are hot heads, and left the sour cream out of my husbands since he doesn't care much for it. That's the great thing though, these are so versatile and you can make them to fit everyone's tastes. Thanks so much for posting!
Yummy!!!!! Perfect for to go!!!
VERY Good and VERY Tasty. I added a little bit of taco seasoning, maybe 1 tablespoon. I also cut back on the amount of cheese and sour cream, but it was still incredibly Yummy!! Thanks so much for posting this Greg!