- 453.59 g cooked roast beef, diced fine
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- 4 green chilies, parboiled,diced fine
- 118.29 ml pimiento, diced fine
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, diced fine
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 0.52 ml Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm both sides of bread under the broiler before topping with the sandwich spread.
- Place diced cooked beef, hard-boiled eggs, green chilies, pimento, celery; and Swiss cheese in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, chili sauce, and Tabasco sauce.
- Mix thoroughly and spread generously on bread slices.
- Place on baking sheet and put 5 inches under preheated broiler.
- Toast until topping is lightly browned and bubbly.