From the book Dining by Rail another dining car recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm both sides of bread under the broiler before topping with the sandwich spread.
- 2Place diced cooked beef, hard-boiled eggs, green chilies, pimento, celery; and Swiss cheese in a bowl.
- 3Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, chili sauce, and Tabasco sauce.
- 4Mix thoroughly and spread generously on bread slices.
- 5Place on baking sheet and put 5 inches under preheated broiler.
- 6Toast until topping is lightly browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Santa Fe Rr Toasted Hot Mexican Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 218.9 mg
- Sodium 404.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 31.4 g