Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
HMMMM.... this is one of my favorites from Salad Creations. I love chicken and I Love salad, so I cant go wrong with this salad! Hope you like it!
- iceberg mixed salad green
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, 3 ounces
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, 1 ounce
- 2 ounces tomatoes, Diced 2 ounces
- 1 1⁄2 ounces corn kernels, 1 . 5 ounces
- 1 ounce red onion, Diced 1 ounce
- 2 ounces chopped carrots, 2 ounce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green bell peppers, 1 . 5 ounces
- 1 ounce sunflower seeds, 1 ounce
- 1 ounce salad dressing, 1 ounce
- Add all Ingredients together, and if you can Chop it is even better! That is what Salad Creations is known for Great fresh salads and "chopping" it!
I will definitely make this again. Since this recipe doesn't give directions for cooking the chicken, I decided to try using Wish Bone's Light Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette desssing (which I also used as the final ingredient - 1 oz. salad dressing). I used about 1/4 c. dressing with 1-16 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips, and cooked it over medium low heat. Hmmm, I just realized I forgot to put in the cheese. Wasn't paying close attention, so didn't get fresh tomatoes. Used some from a can. Didn't have a red onion so left that out. Used one 12-oz. bag of iceberg lettuce mixed salad. This was quite good, but I will have to try it again, using the correct ingredients. Then I will give it stars.
This is a wonderful salad! I added a bit more of what we like and just the right amount of what's just OK with us. Thanks so much for posting!