Recipe by Kim Weimer
This is a great main course that has alot of flavor going on. I usually just serve this with a side salad. My family just loves it.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Very good flavor. The bean salsa on top is a nice flavorful touch and makes a beautiful presentation on the plate. I pounded the breasts slightly so that they would cook evenly. I cooked for about 6-7 minutes on each side, then put the chile and cheese on top, turned the heat to low and covered the pan until the cheese melted. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 roasted green chilies, peeled
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced olives
- 1 large roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with oil, Sprinkle the Chili powder on the Chicken Breast and pan fry until done.
- Mix, black beans, corn, olives, tomatoe, and thousand Island Dressing in a medium bowl.
- When chicken is done remove to a plate and top each piece with one green chili, a slice of pepper jack and 2 tablespoons of the black bean mixture.