- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- celery salt
- white pepper (freshly ground)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, tabasco, worcestershire sauce into a pitcher. Add the chopped jalapeno and season with the celery salt and white pepper.
- Stir well, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- To serve, half-fill chilled highball glasses with cracked ice and strain the cocktail over it.