Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the Bartender's Guide. I have not tried it but I'm sharing here.
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- celery salt
- white pepper (freshly ground)
- Pour the tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, tabasco, worcestershire sauce into a pitcher. Add the chopped jalapeno and season with the celery salt and white pepper.
- Stir well, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- To serve, half-fill chilled highball glasses with cracked ice and strain the cocktail over it.
We all enjoyed this. I followed the recipe other then I left out the jalapeno as I am not a fan. Good and refreshing.
Great treat Boomette! Loved all the flavors together. Will have to try it with a bit of tequila next time.
THIS IS SO GOOD . . . almost like Mexican Sangrita. Only change I made to the recipe was that I mixed it up earlier this afternoon, dropping a half of a seeded jalapeno into the pitcher to ferment a bit! Worked perfectly! Added a bit of vodka to mine (didn't have any premium tequila). Thanks Boomette! Made for ZWT 5 Valencia Challenge!