Recipe by Miraklegirl
My fiance insisted that I post our recipe for a delicious vegetarian sandwich that we came up with as a Subway copy cat recipe. Its simple, but so delicious, especially with a fresh, crusty baguette. We call it sandwiche, the french word, just for fun, not because of the recipe origin. Enjoy!
- 1 French baguette
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- sliced white cheese (American, Brick, Mozzarella)
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced green pepper
- sliced bermuda onion
- sliced pickle
- hot pepper
- 4 tablespoons creamy Italian dressing or 4 tablespoons Greek salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the baguette open.
- Spread Miracle Whip.
- Layer cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper on one side of baguette.
- Layer onion, pickle, and hot pepper on the other side of the baguette.
- Drizzle dressing over each half before closing the sandwich.
- Cut into as many pieces as you choose and enjoy!