Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
My fiance insisted that I post our recipe for a delicious vegetarian sandwich that we came up with as a Subway copy cat recipe. Its simple, but so delicious, especially with a fresh, crusty baguette. We call it sandwiche, the french word, just for fun, not because of the recipe origin. Enjoy!
- 1 French baguette
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- sliced white cheese (American, Brick, Mozzarella)
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced green pepper
- sliced bermuda onion
- sliced pickle
- hot pepper
- 4 tablespoons creamy Italian dressing or 4 tablespoons Greek salad dressing
- Slice the baguette open.
- Spread Miracle Whip.
- Layer cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper on one side of baguette.
- Layer onion, pickle, and hot pepper on the other side of the baguette.
- Drizzle dressing over each half before closing the sandwich.
- Cut into as many pieces as you choose and enjoy!
Yum... This was very good!!! Who wouldathought a meatless sandwich would be so good.I loved the great crunch in it. Thanks,Darlene Summers
There is no such word "sandwiche" in the french language, but otherwise nice sandwich.
This was wonderful, the flavors were great. I mostly followed the recipe but used a french roll, mozzarella cheese, spinach, red and yellow peppers, no pickles and goddess dressing along with everything else. Thanks Miraklegirl for a great veggie sandwiche.