Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Sam the Cooking Guy. Cooking time does not include steaming rice.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 lb skirt steak, sliced very thin
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- green onion top, thinly sliced, for garnish
- steamed rice
- Add oil to pan or wok and heat until almost smoking.
- Add red pepper and green onions and stir fry 2 minutes, remove from pan.
- Add beef and cook quickly until color changes, then add vegetables back inches.
- Add black bean sauce and sugar, cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Serve immediately over steamed rice.