Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Oh Dear, oh dear, oh dear. If you like the cookie-run!
Make and share this Samoa Cookie Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup on a plate.
- Twist the edge of the glass into the syrup coating the entire rim.
- Sprinkle coconut onto the glass into the syrup.
- In a chilled cocktail shaker, combine all of the drink ingredients.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into the glass and then drizzle some caramel syrup on top of the cocktail and on the rim.
- Garnish with the cookie.