Oh Dear, oh dear, oh dear. If you like the cookie-run!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour about 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup on a plate.
- 2Twist the edge of the glass into the syrup coating the entire rim.
- 3Sprinkle coconut onto the glass into the syrup.
- 4In a chilled cocktail shaker, combine all of the drink ingredients.
- 5Shake vigorously.
- 6Pour into the glass and then drizzle some caramel syrup on top of the cocktail and on the rim.
- 7Garnish with the cookie.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Samoa Cookie Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: