Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This Italian recipe is one of my favorite summer recipes. The recipe submitted here is one of many same recipes I’ve tried, and this one is one of I like best.
- 600 g veal (schnitzels)
- 5 g sage (fresh leaves 8-12 pieces)
- 20 g prosciutto (Dalmatian, dry, salted, smoked)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 30 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves (fresh, minced)
- 125 ml wine (white, dry)
- 3 teaspoons cream (optional)
- 7 g salt
- 3 g pepper
- Use veal schnitzels approximately 15x10 cm large and make them 3mm thin.
- Put one slice of prosciutto on half of schnitzel, than leaf of sage on proisciutto, and one slice of prosciutto over sage. Fold the schnitzel to half and close with toothpick.
- Put flour into a plate and add salt and pepper. Cover each schnitzel with flour and fry on butter and olive oil.
- Fry approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. In the meantime mince garlic and sprinkle over the frying schnitzels.
- When schnitzels are done, remove them into warm place and add some more butter, garlic and minced parsley leaves. Fry 1 minute. Than add wine into the pan. Deglaze with wine and reduce it until 2-3 spoons of sauce.
- At this moment you can put some cooking cream and stir until boils and immediately remove from fire. I like “rizi-bizi” as a side dish to this meal. Serve warm.