Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 mins
My style, nothin' fancy, just good.
- 5 large tomatoes
- 4 jalapenos
- 2 serranos
- 1 white onion (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Skin and seed the peppers, chop finely and set aside in bowl.
- Dice the onion and garlic; sautee in olive oil about 3 minutes.
- Add to bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes and blend until desired consistency.
- Strain excess fluid and add to bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and blend well with spoon.
- Chill at least one hour prior to serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite beverage!