Recipe by E.A.
This is a secret family recipe. SHHHHHH!!! It took forever to get this. Very good and very easy! Not a chunky salsa. You can add additional jalapenos depending on how hot you like your salsa.
- 1 (24 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, juice drained
- 2 medium anaheim chilies
- 2 -4 jalapeno peppers
- 3⁄4 cup packed cilantro, leaves off/no stems. about 1 bunch.
- 1 tablespoon Season-All salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Add tomatoes (juice drained) in food processor and process for 10 seconds.
- Add cilantro and chopped jalapenos with seeds and process for another 10 seconds.
- Put Anaheim chilis on a BBQ grill and grill on all sides until black.
- Remove from grill, chop into several pieces.
- Add to the food processor along with Seasonall and process for approximately 10 to 20 seconds.