Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have made this on an outdoor grill and on the George Foreman. Good both ways.
Make and share this Salmon with Honey and Mustard Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, add all the Honey Mustard Marinade ingredients; stir to combine.
- Place the salmon fillet in a shallow glass dish.
- Pour marinade on top of the fillet; cover and refrigerate between 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place salmon skin side down on a well greased grill, over medium heat (Save marinade).
- Cover and grill 10-15 minutes; brush salmon 2-3 times with reserved marinade; turn once during grilling.
- Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
I made this for shabbat with baked potatoes and roasted green beans on the side. This was a wonderful meal. I used dijon mustard and love the flavor combination. I baked it at 350 until done (about 25 minutes). I also used agave for the honey and splenda brown sugar because it is what I had. Someone said this has a teriyaki flavor but I dissagree, it didn't taste asian at all. Potatoes; white or sweet; baked, roasted, boiled, or fried are a perfect side with a simple steamed or roasted green veg. Corn would also be nice. I'd stay away from salads or heavy sauces on the side (b4 are after is ok) as they may compete for dominance with this salmon. It is so good you want it to be the star on the plate. I'll be making this again...simple enough for a weeknight but good enough for company. Thanks for posting.
This was really good. I did use skin on salmon and pan fried. I only marinated them for 15 min, but bet it would be even better if it was marinated for a longer time.
Wow! Thank you for another great recipe ratherbeswimmin'. We loved this - our new favorite salmon recipe. I followed the recipe exactly except I used half the oil (due to previous reviews) and topped the salmon with green onion before going in the oven. The salmon filets were marinated for 2.5 hours and baked it at 400 for 10 minutes; served with brown rice and roasted asparagus and zucchini. Already on the menu for next week.