- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler with rack 4 inches from the heat.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels. Place salmon on a broiler pan and drizzle 2 tablespoons of lemon juice over the top. Season with salt and pepper. Broil until salmon is just cooked but still moist, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove the salmon's skin.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, stir together the mustard, remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice, oil, dill, and basil. Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve immediately.