Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
from "Crowning Elegance", an extraordinary cookbook put together by the parents of Arie Crown Day School as a fundraiser. Extraordinarily quick and easy to make and tastes very 'gourmet'. A favorite of David and Gaby.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (less if dried)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- Combine oil, honey, mustard, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper to make marinade.
- Marinate salmon in fridge 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Bake 8 minutes. Baste with marinade. Bake an additional 8 minutes.
This was delicious! I bought a 1 kilo fillet of salmon and cut it up into serving portions before making this recipe. I doubled the ingredients for the marinade. Good move, the stuff is yum! We had this hot for Friday night dinner, but the real treat was eating the cold leftovers on Saturday night while watching a movie on TV. This is going to be a regular on our Shabbat menu, thanks!