Recipe by Dancer^
I have been eating fish allot lately, and this was delicious. I got this recipe from Chet Day.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard or 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely minced shallot
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and forced through a press
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, oil, shallot, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a jar.
- Close lid and shake well to blend.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the.
- vinaigrette over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over each serving of fish.