Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
Quick--this is from my Southern Living cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 salmon steaks (1 1/2 inch)
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Brush salmon steaks with half of butter mixture.
- Grill steaks uncovered over medium hot coals (350-400°F) for 8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; brush often with the remaining butter mixture.