Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't made this yet, but it sounded yummy and I'm always on the lookout for new fish recipes. It's from the Favorite Brand Name Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 lb salmon, poached or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 3⁄4 lb tiny new potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans or 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, cooked and chilled
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, hard-cooked eggs and ripe olives for garnish
- In large shallow dish, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, mustard, salt, basil and oregano; add salmon and potatoes. Cover and chill.
- Arrange salmon, potatoes and green beans on lettuce; garnish with tomatoes, eggs and olives. Spoon remaining dressing over salad.