Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Char-grilled salmon served on top of linguine tossed with onions and peppers, garlic and wine butter sauce, and topped with Parmesan shavings and fresh chives.
- 226.79 g salmon fillets
- 0.25 ml kosher salt
- 0.25 ml cracked black pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 226.79 g linguine
- 2 fluid ounce heavy cream
- 28.34 g fresh parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml chives
- 907.18 g butter
- 59.14 ml garlic
- 59.14 ml green onion
- 59.14 ml parsley
- 118.29 ml white wine
- First Make Butter.
- Maitre' D' Butter :.
- Place the softened butter in an electric mixer.
- Add the garlic.green onions, and parsley.
- Using the paddle attachment, mix at low. speed until well blended. Gradually add the wine and continue to mix until completely incorporated. Increase mixer speed to high and beat for 30 seconds.
- Roll butter mixture into one pound logs on parchment paper.
- Wrap the parchment paper logs with foil.
- Or store in clean containers in the refrigerator for up to four days or in the freezer for up to six months. Serves up to 20 servings.
- Now The Main Course:.
- Wash all fresh produce under cool, running water; drain well. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper and grill on a char-grill to desired doneness. (Final internal cooking temperature must reach a minimum of 145°F held for minimum of 15 seconds.) Add 2 ounces of the Maître D’ butter to a heated sauté pan. Add Sliced onions and Sliced peppers and cook until heated through. Add the heavy cream and cooked linguine. Reduce the cream by half. Place the pasta mixture in pasta bowl. Place the grilled salmon on top of the pasta and garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and bias sliced chives.