Recipe by Tulip-Fairy
A great salad for lunch or main meal, keeps in the fridge for a couple of days
Top Review by Elly in Canada
What to do with some leftover salmon?? A nice little recipe from Tulip-Fairy solved the problem, thanks for posting! I grated the ginger and finely minced the garlic clove, wonderful!!I love fresh ginger so will be using this dressing recipe again.
- 250 g rice noodles
- 100 g mange-touts peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- fresh coriander
- 2 large salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 inches ginger
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the salmon, (I top with lemon juice and seasoning then grill for 4 minutes each side) when cool enough to handle, flake.
- Cook rice noodles - see back of packet. 2 minutes before the end of cooking, throw the sliced mange-tout into the boiling water.
- When cooked drain both into a colander, put back into pan and while still warm add sesame seed oil and toss together.
- Mix the dressing and pour over the salad, mix well add the coriander and spring onions, mix again, allow to stand for 10 minutes to allow flavours to blend.