1/1 Photo of Salmon (Microwave-Cooked)
I am a true seafood/fish lover and this is my favorite way of having my salmon prepared, even over grilling. It's delicious and also a great "busy night" dinner to prepare on little time. Always comes out tender and flaky the way it should be, not dried out. I've made this many times and it's never failed me. This was passed onto me by my best friend, Steph.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate and/or baste salmon with 1/2 of your favorite marinade.
- 2Place fish, skin side down in a shallow microwave-safe dish; cover with plastic wrap.
- 3Cook, on high, for 7-8 minutes.
- 4Remove dish, uncover and baste with the rest of marinade.
- 5Recover and cook on medium for 6-7 minutes.
- 6Salmon will come out tender and flaky.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon (Microwave-Cooked)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.7 mg
- Sodium 151.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 45.1 g